October trip to Our Nation’s Capital!
Troop 75 will travel by passenger van/car to Camp Wright on the shore of the Chesapeake Bay, and spend the weekend touring the capital district.
Permission Slip – Washington, DC – October 14-16, 2016 (DUE by October 6th)
- Lead a wreath-laying ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery
- Touring museums on the National Mall
- Restaurant dinner on Saturday evening
- Nighttime tour of the National Monuments
- Camp fire skits and talent show
Parents - The troop is arranging to rent a 12-person van; we will need additional adults who can attend to drive. Toll and fuel reimbursement will be provided by the Troop. Contact Bob Lopez (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.